Foundation Repair in Spring Hill, TN
Here at Don Kennedy and Sons, we have many years of experience working in the area. We are a trusted and respected name, and we have built our reputation on providing reliable, honest, and effective services. If you have noticed a problem with the base of your home, it will be important for you to act fast to get the issue taken care of before it results in even more damage. We can help.
Warning Signs of a Problem
- Windows and doors feel "stuck" and don't open or close like normal
- Certain spots on the first floor of the home feel like they are sagging
- Interior and exterior cracks form around the home
- Chimney is tilting or pulling away from the structure
- Bowing walls appear in the basement
- Noticeable sinking can be seen on one or more sides of the home
About Spring Hill
Spring Hill, TN is found in Maury and Williamson County. It has a population of around 32,576 people and its motto is: A blend of Commerce, History, and Country Living. The town's first settlers showed up around 1808 and the city was established in 1809, 30 miles to the south of Nashville.**
**Information provided by https://www.wikipedia.org
Contact Us for a Consultation
If you would like to learn more about our services, or if you want to schedule a time for a consultation in your home, please feel free to give us a call today. We have a team of seasoned, knowledgeable, and friendly professionals on staff who will be able to address any questions or concerns that you may have about our services. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and we thank you for your interest in our business. Our team guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with the results of our diagnostic and repair work.