Foundation Repair in Murfreesboro, TN
Don Kennedy and Sons can take care of any type of structural problem your home may be experiencing. We can work on all varieties of foundations, including those made of: stone, brick, cinder block, or concrete. Read on to learn more about the warning signs of a problem.
Warning Signs of a Problem
- Bowing walls appear inside of the basement
- Noticeable sinking can be seen on one or more sides of the home
- Chimney is tilting or pulling away from the structure
- Interior and exterior cracks form around the home
- Spots on the first floor no longer feel like they are level
- Windows and doors are difficult to open or close, and may feel like they are "stuck"
Mufreesboro, TN is found in Rutherford County and is home to around 108,755 people. It is the center of population of the state of Tennessee, and it is one of the fastest growing cities in the entire country. It is also home to Middle Tennessee State University, one of the largest undergrad universities in the state. The town's nickname is "The 'Boro," and its motto is: Creating a Better Quality of Life.**
**Information provided by https://www.wikipedia.org
Make an Appointment
For more information about what our team can do for you and your home, please feel free to give us a call today. We have seen it all when it comes to both minor and advanced structural problems, and we guarantee that our experts will be able to quickly get down to the cause of the issue in your home and come up with a plan of action for getting it taken care of. Our licensed, trained, and insured experts strictly make use of tried and proven repair techniques, products, and solutions for our customers. We guarantee that you will be 100% pleased with the work that we do at your home.