Foundation Repair in Montgomery, AL
Montgomery is the capital of Alabama, which makes it the second largest city in the state and 103rd largest in the United States. It has one of the biggest arts scenes of any mid-sized city in America. Its sister city is Pietrasanta, Italy.
If you reside here, you know that houses in this area are not immune to foundation settlement, so if you've begun to notice any of the warning signs listed below, we're here to help. We've successfully completed lots of small and large jobs, including settlement repair, bowing walls, cracks and more. We have a trained, knowledgeable team of structural experts who will be able to come to your home, thoroughly inspect it, and then determine what and where the problem is. We'll then be able to formulate an effective affordable solution. We're Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions.
Warning signs to be aware of
- Leaning chimney
- Sinking foundation - if one or more sides of your home is noticeably sinking, or your windows or doors are getting harder to open and close, this could be an issue involving settlement
- Cracks in your:
- Hallways, living room, kitchen or other rooms - which are typically found in conjunction with other issues
- Basement walls - these could be because of the natural shrinking and curing process of concrete
- Basement floor - not critical, but still needs to be addressed
- Foundation - often from hydrostatic pressures in the earth surrounding your home
Expense is tied to complexity
Every project requires a customized solution to resolve specific issues. For example, if a large amount of excavation work is required to reach a damaged area of a wall, this will increase the labor involved to resolve the issue, consequently raising the cost of the project.
To schedule an appointment, please call us!
For more information about what we can do for you, please call or fill out our online form. We guarantee you'll be thrilled with our work! We will never try to tell you that you need some type of repair performed if you really don't need it, and we do not up-sell our products.