Foundation Repair in Jasper, AL
Jasper is a city with over 14,000 residents. It once ranked among the world's leading producers of coal, but is widely known now as the location where the show, "Town of the Living Dead," was filmed. If this is where you live, the primary purpose of the base of your home is to support its weight, whether it's constructed from stone, cinder block or poured concrete. If you've begun to notice any of the warning signs listed below, we're here to help. We've successfully completed hundreds of small and large jobs, including settlement repair, bowing walls, cracks and more. We're Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions.
Warning signs to be aware of
- Tilting chimney
- Sinking foundation - if one or more sides of your home is noticeably sinking, or your windows or doors are getting harder to open and close, this could be a settlement issue.
- Cracks in your:
- Hallways, living room, kitchen or other rooms - which are normally found in conjunction with other issues
- Basement floor - which is not as bad, but still needs to be addressed
- Basement walls - these could be because of the natural shrinking and curing process of concrete
- Foundation - quite possibly from hydrostatic pressures in the earth surrounding your home
Every project necessitates a customized solution to address specific issues. For example, if a large amount of excavation work is necessary to reach a damaged area of a wall, this will increase the labor involved to resolve the issue, consequently raising the cost of the project.
For additional information, please call us!
For more information about what we can do for you, please call or fill out our online form. We guarantee you'll be thrilled with our work! We will never try to tell you that you need some type of repair performed if you really don't need it, and we do not up-sell our products.