Foundation Repair in Hoover, AL
Hoover is a city with over 84,000 residents, which makes it the largest suburb of Birmingham. It's home to the Riverchase Galleria which has over 2.4 million square feet of retail space! If this is where you call home and the base of your home is constructed from either cinder block, stone or a monolithic or poured structure, its primary purpose is to support your home's weight. If you begin to see any of the warning signs listed below, we're here to help. We've successfully taken on hundreds of small and large jobs, including settlement repair, bowing walls, cracks and more. We're Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions.
Warning signs to watch for
- Sinking foundation - if you notice one or more sides of your home noticeably sinking, and your windows or doors are getting harder to open and close, this could be a settlement issue.
- Tilting chimney
- Cracks in your:
- Basement walls - these could be from the natural shrinking and curing process of concrete
- Foundation - possibly from hydrostatic pressures in the earth surrounding your home
- Hallways, kitchens, living room or other rooms - normally found in conjunction with other issues
- Basement floor - not as bad, but still needs to be addressed
Even though some jobs are quite similar, they all necessitate a customized solution to address specific issues. For example, if a significant amount of excavation work is required to reach a damaged area of a wall, this will increase the labor involved to resolve the issue, consequently raising the cost of the project.
For additional information, please call us!
For more information about what we can do for you, please call or fill out our online form. We guarantee you'll be thrilled with our work! We will never try to tell you that you need some type of repair performed if you really don't need it, and we do not up-sell our products.