Foundation Repair in Gadsden, AL
By Prestinian at en.wikipedia (Transferred from en.wikipedia by Ronhjones) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Gadsen is a city with over 36,000 residents. It's located on the Coosa River about 56 miles northeast of Birmingham. A Rand McNally article in 1989 listed Gadsden as one of the "Seven Worst Cities to Live in the United States". The city government was spurred to action by these reports, and efforts like the Cultural Arts Center and downtown redevelopment earned Gadsden first place in the 2000 City Livability Awards Program.
If this is where you reside and the base of your home is constructed from either cinder block, stone or a monolithic or poured structure, its job is to support the weight of your home. If you notice any of the warning signs listed below, we're here to help. Our team has successfully taken on tons of small and large jobs, including settlement repair, bowing walls, cracks and more. We're Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions.
We have a trained, knowledgeable team of structural experts who can come to your home, thoroughly inspect your home, and then determine what and where the problem is. We'll then be able to formulate an effective solution which is affordable, and will strengthen and stabilize your entire home once again.
Don't ignore this warning signs
- Sinking foundation - if you notice one or more sides of your home noticeably sinking, and your windows or doors are getting harder to open and close, this could be a settlement issue.
- Cracks in your:
- Basement walls - these could be from the natural shrinking and curing process of concrete
- Foundation - possibly from hydrostatic pressures in the earth surrounding your home
- Hallways, kitchens, living room or other rooms - normally found in conjunction with other issues
- Basement floor - not as bad, but still needs to be addressed
- Tilting chimney
How Much Will it Cost?
Even though some jobs are very similar, they all require a customized solution to resolve specific issues. For example, if a significant amount of excavation work is required to reach a damaged area of a wall, this increases the labor involved to resolve the issue, essentially raising the cost of the project.
For more information, please call us!
For more information about what we can do for you, please call or fill out our online form. We guarantee you'll be thrilled with our work! Rest assured that we will never try to tell you that you need some type of repair done if you really don't, and we do not up-sell our products.