Foundation Repair in Cullman, AL
Cullman is the seat of Cullman County, situated along Interstate 65, about fifty miles north of Birmingham. It's home to over 15,000 residents. If you live here and the base of your home is constructed from either stone, cinder block or a monolithic or poured structure, its job is to support the weight of your home. If your home is sinking on one or mores sides, this can affect your building's structural integrity. If you notice any of the warning signs listed below, we're here to help. Our team can handle small and large jobs, including settlement repair, bowing walls, cracks and more. We're Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions.
Warning signs to watch for
- Sinking foundation - if you notice one or more sides of your home noticeably sinking, and your windows or doors are getting harder to open and close, this could be a settlement issue.
- Cracks in your:
- Basement walls - these could be from the natural shrinking and curing process of concrete
- Hallways, kitchens, living room or other rooms - normally found in conjunction with other issues
- Foundation - these could be because of hydrostatic pressures in the earth surrounding your home
- Basement floor - not as serious, but still need to be addressed
- Tilting chimney
How Much Will it Cost?
It's true that a lot of structural problems are similar in nature, but they all require a unique and customized plan of action to get them properly taken care of. For example, if a significant amount of excavation work is required to reach a damaged area of a wall, this will cost more than a project which doesn't require as much labor.
Interested? Give us a call!
For more information about what we can do for you, please call or fill out our online form. We guarantee you'll be thrilled with our work!