Basement Waterproofing in Cullman, AL
If you are searching for a professional waterproofer serving your community, then you have come to the right place. Here at Don Kennedy and Sons, we have many years of experience serving the basement repair and waterproofing needs of countless homeowners in the region. Regardless of how the moisture is getting inside, we will be able to get to the bottom of the problem and get it fixed fast.
Warning Signs of a Problem
- Water can be seen dripping down the walls
- Puddles can be seen on the floor
- Home smells musty (indication of mold growth)
- Anything stored here has water damage on it
- Seepage can be seen getting inside through cracks in the walls or floors, up through clogged floor drains, over the top of the foundation, through the cove joint (where the wall and floor meet), or through leaking basement windows
Cullman, AL is found in Cullman County and is home to around 15,030 people. Its motto is: A City of Character. The area first started out as a European settlement and was in a region that was well-traversed and was known as Black Warrior's Path. During the Civil War, the area was the site of the Battle of Day's Gap.**
**Information provided by https://www.wikipedia.org
To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment for a consultation in your home, please feel free to give us a call today. We promise to show up on time for your appointment, and with all the diagnostic tools and equipment we are going to need to properly assess the damage which has been done under your home, and we can pinpoint the cause of the leak. Our team will then be able to come up with a plan of action for getting the moisture problem taken care of once and for all. We look forward to hearing from you soon!